- Location: Swansea - South Wales
- Job Type: Fixed Term
- Sector: Ancillary (School Support Staff)
- Category: School Support
We are seeking an experienced School SIMS Administrator for a maternity cover in a Secondary School in Swansea. This is a full-time position covering maternity, which is due to start in October 2018.
Responsibilities will include:
- Recording attendance and lateness using SIMS
- Accessing and updating student records on SIMS
- Running and creating reports on SIMS
- General reception duties (answering the phone, passing on messages, greeting visitors, issuing name badges, assisting senior staff with general admin duties)
It is essential that interested candidates have experience of using SIMS.
Strong admin backgrounds can be consider for other School admin roles so please feel free to contact us.
Please note, all applicants must hold a Child-Only Enhanced DBS Certificate registered with the Update Service, or be willing to pay for a new DBS.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th February 2019