- Location: Newport - South Wales
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Ancillary (School Support Staff)
- Category: School Support
New Directions are currently recruiting part time exam invigilators to help support the secondary schools in the Newport Area. Exams are seasonal and we expect to be busy supporting schools in January, May and June.
Exam Invigilating is a great way to be introduced to the Education Sector, it can be done on a part time basis or can be used to gain experience and potentially move into other roles within a school setting
As an invigilator you would be;
• Reporting to the Exams Manager
• A team player
• Ensuring that candidates do not talk once inside the examination
• Supporting specific students by scribing for them during the exam (if new to this training can be provided)
• Assisting with setting up examination hall
• Assisting students prior to the start of the exam by directing them to their seats.
The work is flexible, seasonal and pays £9 per hour.
To be placed as invigilator you will need to hold a full enhanced child only DBS (which we can arrange), complete our level 1 safeguarding course.
If interested please make contact with the school support services team on 02920 390 133 option 5.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 21st February 2019