SEBD Teaching Assistant
- Location: Wrexham
- Duration: Long Term Supply
- Salary: £55.00 - £60.00 per day
- Start date: Sept 2019
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
New Directions Education are recruiting on behalf of a local ALN School based in Wrexham.
A Teaching Assistant is required to support children with Social & Emotional Behaviour Difficulties on a one to one basis within a large, busy support team within the Additional Learning Needs School.
A large number of our jobs are within the ALN sector. We fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have the right experience and qualifications.
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment
- Recent experience in a classroom environment
- An excellent track record
- Good knowledge of the national curriculum
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
We are always looking for candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry