- Location: Wrexham - North Wales
- Start Date: Immediate
- Duration: Ongoing Supply
- Job Type: Long Term
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Physical Education
- Job Ref: PE_CS_Wxm
- Salary: £65.00 - £70.00 per day
New Directions are working closely with Secondary, Primary & ALN (Additional Learning Needs) Schools throughout Wrexham.
If you’re a recent Sports Science graduate, an experienced Sports Coach or 5×60 Officer looking for immediate work in local schools within a PE department then New Directions can help.
New Directions are the leading Education Recruiter in the county of Wrexham, Flintshire, Denbighshire & Powys. We have excellent relationships with PE departments and the Local Authorities which gives our candidates the opportunity to be immediately introduced on a supply basis.
The ideal candidate:
• A recent Graduate in Sports Science or Sports related
• Experience of working with children with ALN
• Minimum of 6 months experience
• Genuine passion in education
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Friendly and professional
What the role includes:
• Setting up & Tidying away relevant equipment for lesson
• Supporting the PE Teacher in delivering the lesson
• Working with pupils that show difficulty in the lesson in a nurturing manner
If you are thinking about a career as an Teacher then this role is a great way to get hands on experience within a PE department before commencing a PGCE.
New Directions work as a key recruitment and training partner to the education community across the UK. We assist in short listing and identifying key candidates for permanent roles at primary, secondary and further education levels.
Working in close proximity with education establishments across the UK, we aim to find applicants the right role, the first time.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 28th March 2019