- Location: Shropshire - Midlands
- Start Date: Summer Term
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Long Term, Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Physical Education
- Job Ref: DBPEL0404
- Salary: £65-£70 per day
New Directions are looking for recent Sports Science graduates, experienced sports coaches or 5 x 60 officers interested in getting into education for opportunities to work in primary, secondary and SEND (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities) schools throughout North Shropshire.
As a leading supplier in the area New Directions hold excellent relationships with local schools and PE departments and have a regular requirement to send in staff with a sports background for short, medium and long-term posts within the schools.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Hold a Degree in Sports Science (or equivalent qualification);
– Have experience of working with children SEND;
– Have a minimum of 6 months experience;
– Be motivated to progress their career in education;
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
– Have an Outgoing and professional approach;
If you do not hold all the requirements above but are still interested in the role please feel free to contact us and find out more.
The role will entail:-
– Safely setting up and tidying away appropriate equipment at the beginning and end of each class;
– Offering support to the teacher leading the lesson;
– Offering additional support to any pupils showing difficulties in the lesson;
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to get into teaching to build up relevant experience they need in the subject of their choice before commencing their PGCE or Degree in Education.
New Directions work as a key recruitment and training partner to the education community across the UK. We assist in short listing and identifying key candidates for permanent roles at primary, secondary and further education levels.
Working in close proximity with education establishments across the UK, we aim to find applicants the right role, the first time.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 4th April 2019