Teaching Assistant – Ellesmere Port, Cheshire West
- Location: Cheshire West
Long term placement
- Salary: £58 - £62 per day
- Start date: 01/09/2020
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
A teaching assistant is required for a rewarding role based in a village School on the outskirts of Ellesmere Port.
The School is looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant with an empathetic and kind nature with excellent behaviour management skills.
This role will be to start in September and will be a fixed placement to Christmas with the possibility of turning into a permanent contract with the School.
A large number of our jobs are within the ALN sector. We fill many vacancies in schools with candidates who have the right experience and qualifications.
To work in an Additional Learning Needs (ALN) role you will need:
- Ideally experience working in an ALN environment or from a care background
- An excellent track record
- Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
We are always looking for candidates who have particular experience in working with children classified as having:
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI)
- Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD)
- Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
- Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Severe Learning Difficulties
- Physical Disabilities (PD).
What New Directions Education offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term teaching roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- Preferred supplier to more than 20 boroughs across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry