New Directions Education are currently recruiting Teaching Assistants for a school which focuses on the teaching and learning of young people with Additional Learning Needs.
We have several vacancies in a school in the Flint area for candidates who have particular experience in working with children who require extra support.
Our ideal candidates would possess the qualifications and skills below:
• Level 3 qualification specific to supporting children and young people;
• Be able to help monitor the pupils progress in daily tasks;
• Provide support for individual students inside and outside the classroom to enable them to fully participate in activities;
• Assist class teachers with maintaining student records;
• Adhere to New Directions compliance procedures.
These position are to cover day-to-day supply and longer term ongoing sickness.
The role of a Additional Learning Needs (ALN) Teaching Assistant will require
• Ideally experience working in an ALN environment;
• Recent experience in a classroom environment;
• An excellent track record;
• Good knowledge of the national curriculum;
• Strong interpersonal and people management skills;
• Flexibility and adaptability to work short-term and long-term.
Jobs in Additional Learning Needs (ALN)
Experience in working with children classified as below:–
• Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD);
• Multi-Sensory Impairment (MSI);
• Moderate Learning Difficulties (MLD);
• Profound and Moderate Learning Difficulties (PMLD);
• Emotional Behavioural Difficulties (EBD);
• Severe Learning Difficulties.
What can New Directions offer you
• Regular work potentially leading to long-term roles;
• A dedicated account manager; • Fully compliant with the AWR (Agency Workers Regulation);
• Competitive pay rates
• Network of branches across the UK;
• Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
• Recommend-a-friend scheme;
• Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290 or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy