- Location: Carmarthenshire - South Wales
- Start Date: January 2019
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: KM12
- Salary: competitive
New Directions are currently looking for a Primary Teacher to work in a large Welsh Medium Primary School in the Carmarthenshire area. You will be required to cover a maternity leave on a part-time basis in a Year 4 Class. You must be comfortable with the Key Stage 2 curriculum and be confident to teach through the Medium of Welsh. This is a job share so you must have the ability to work well with other staff members. The start date is January 2019 and the role is expected to continue for two terms. You must be willing to get involved in all aspects of school life including parents evenings and report writing.
You will be required to:
- Be suitably qualified and registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC);
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker;
- Be confident teaching a Year 4 Class;
- Adhere to New Directions compliance procedures.
New Directions can offer:
- Competitive rates of pay;
- Free training to support your personal development.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th December 2018