- Location: Ceredigion - Mid Wales
- Start Date: Immediately
- Duration: On going
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Early Years Teachers (NNEB), Primary Education
- Category: Newly Qualified Teacher, Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: WMPT
- Salary: £90 per day
New Directions are currently seeking to recruit dedicated Welsh Medium primary teachers, to join our pool of supply staff. Due to high demand, we are looking to recruit candidates who can work in the local Aberystwyth area. Teaching is predominantly through the Medium of Welsh so the ability to communicate effectively in Welsh is advantageous. The succesful candidate will need to be enthusiastic, dedicated and reliable. You will need to have a flexibility to adjust to various learning levels within the local schools.
We welcome candidates who:
- Are recently qualified or experienced practitioners;
- Are registered with the EWC (Education Workforce Council);
- Are able to teach up to Year 6 in Primary;
- Are able to provide up-to-date references with at least two which will be able to comment on your teaching ability;
- Are fluent in both written and oral Welsh.
All succesful candidates will work closely with their dedicated Account Manager, who will be there to answer any quires you may have. We also provide regular training sessions, to help you gain the necessary skills to further your career in Education.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01970 629 118 , or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th November 2018