- Location: Ceredigion - Mid Wales
- Start Date: Immediately
- Duration: Temporary
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: SWL19
- Salary: £90 Per Day
New Directions are currently looking to register Welsh Medium candidates for supply work for Key Stage 3 and 4 classes in a variety of classes. The ideal teacher will be passionate about delivering a high level of teaching to these local Welsh Medium schools. The role is open to both newly qualified and more experienced teachers and may be ideal for someone who is looking to gain teaching experience through day-to-day supply.
We ask that all our teachers are:
- Are happy to work on a day-to-day basis in a variety of locations;
- Suitably qualified and registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC);
- Are fluent in both written and oral Welsh;
- Have a passion and a dedication to teaching.
New Directions supply day-to-day and long-term supply to the schools of Ceredigion and surrounding areas. When you register with New Directions, you will be provided with a dedicated Account Manager who will assist you in any way we can. We also offer training courses to help the development of your career.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01970 629 118 , or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 9th November 2018