- Location: Ceredigion - Mid Wales
- Start Date: Immediately
- Duration: Temporary
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Newly Qualified Teacher, Welsh Language Medium
- Salary: From £90 per day
New Directions Education are currently looking to register supply teachers for secondary schools in Ceredigion. We require Welsh Medium Education specialists and are able to offer regular placements within schools. Placements are available as soon as registration is complete and will be on a regular basis.
We welcome applicants who:-
- Are either Newly Qualified Teachers (NQT’S) or experienced classroom practitioners;
- Are registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC);
- Are specialists in a Secondary Education subject;
- Are able to plan and delegate activities for the support staff within the classroom;
- Are enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile;
- Are able to provide up-to-date references which will be able to comment on your teaching ability;
- Are fluent in both oral and written Welsh.
The schools we are placing candidates in are seeking teachers who are reliable and committed to working with staff and pupils alike. Through working in regularly in schools you will be able to develop your skills and experience to further enhance your teaching career. Whilst placements are currently on a short–term basis they may lead to longer term positions. New Directions offer competitive rates of pay along with free training courses to aid your career development and a dedicated account manager to work on your behalf ensuring your journey with us is a successful one.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01970 629 118 , or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 11th January 2019