- Location: Ceredigion - North Wales
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Duration: Temporary
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Additional Learning Needs (ALN), Primary Education, Secondary Education
- Category: 1-2-1 Support, Teaching Assistant, Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: WLMTA10
- Salary: From £53.76 per day
New Directions are currently recruiting for Welsh Medium classroom assistants for the local Ceredigion area. We are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible classroom assistant with a positive attitude for assisting in the Primary Schools in Ceredigion.
The successful candidate will be:
- Fluent in both written and oral Welsh;
- Flexible to work on a day-to-day basis;
- Have the willingness to develop new skills;
- Have the ability to work well in a team;
- Have previous experience in a child based environment;
- Suitably qualified and registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC).
New Directions offer a range of supply work, that will work around your schedule. You will have a dedicated Account Manager, who will support you through every step of the registration process, and once you are in placements. New Directions also offer free training courses, to allow you to develop new skills to enhance your career development.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01970 629 118 , or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th December 2018