- Location: Gwynedd - North Wales
- Start Date: Summer Term / September 2018
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: PBtech2505
- Salary: £90 - £140 per day
New Directions are currently recruiting for Technology Teachers in and around the Bangor area.
As a Technology Teacher, you will be required to have the ability to go into a secondary school and provide students with pre-set work whilst assisting them with any areas of struggles. You will follow a lesson plan and be required to assess and mark students work.
We are looking for individuals with excellent subject knowledge and experience in teaching Key Stage 3-5.
You will need to adhere to New Directions compliance procedures.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01248 884225,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th May 2018