- Location: Ceredigion - Mid Wales
- Start Date: December 2017
- Duration: Ongoing Supply
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: prim
- Salary: Competitive daily rate
New Directions are looking for primary school teachers to work within a number of Welsh Medium schools in the Ceredigion area. This role is centred mainly around working within Welsh Language schools so the ability to speak, and teach through the Medium of Welsh is essential. Due to the varied nature of the role the ideal candidate must be flexible and able to adapt well to new surroundings.
The ideal candidate will be passionate towards delivering high quality education to primary school aged children and will be a friendly and committed individual. The role is open to both newly qualified and more experienced teachers and may be ideal for someone who is looking to gain an experience of working in a number of different schools.
We ask that all our teachers are:
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC);
- In possession of a DBS disclosure that is on the Update Service or are able to complete one through New Directions;
- Able to provide full employment history and references that comment on teaching ability;
- Happy to adhere to New Directions compliance procedures.
New Directions actively supply schools with teachers for the short, medium and long term. Candidates should be up to date with the curriculum and able to deliver a high standard of service, and be able to meet the needs of different schools.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy,on 01970 629 118 , or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 7th December 2017