- Location: Carmarthenshire - West Wales
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: On going
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Secondary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Salary: £57 per day
New Directions are looking to recruit an LSA to work in a well-regarded school in Carmarthenshire. The position is temporary although it may be extended.The ideal candidate will be flexible, friendly and dedicated to helping pupils gain a high standard of education while developing strong relationships. The ideal candidate would also have a relevant qualification in Learning Support or similar but we will consider those who do not. Experience of working with children is essential however; this could be on a volunteering or employment basis.
As the school is Welsh Medium a good grasp of written and spoken Welsh is essential.
The ideal candidate will also:
• Have a supportive approach
• Have good literacy and numeracy skills
• Be patient
• Have a passion for Education
We ask that all of our candidates are able to provide references that can comment on their abilities to work with children and are in possession of an Update Service enabled DBS or be willing to complete one through us.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th June 2018