Welsh Speaking Primary School Teacher, Caerphilly
- Location: Caerphilly
- Duration: Ongoing
- Salary: £155 per day
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary
New Directions are looking for a talented and dedicated Primary School teacher to fill a growing demand in the Caerphilly area.
The schools are Welsh Language Medium so a high level of verbal and written Welsh is essential.
The ideal candidate will be passionate towards delivering high quality education to primary school age children and will be a friendly and committed individual.
The role will allow you to work on a full or part time basis.
We welcome all Key Stage specialists and the role is open to both NQT’s and more experienced teachers.
We ask that all our teachers are:
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) and hold QTS
- In possession of a DBS disclosure that is on the Update Service or are able to complete one through New Directions
- Able to provide references that comment on their Teaching Ability
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry