- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taf - South Wales
- Start Date: March 2019
- Job Type: Long Term
- Sector: Primary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: ID13
- Salary: £110 Per Day
New Directions are currently seeking a talented and motivated, Welsh speaking Primary school teacher to cover a long-term maternity position in a well-regarded school in the Rhondda Cynon Taff area.
The role is 5 days a week covering a Year 4/5 class, beginning in March 2019 and will run until the end of Summer.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher or an Experienced Teaching Professional
- Hold a DBS that is on the Update Service or be willing to complete one through New Directions
- Enthusiastic and dedicated to providing a high quality of education across all Primary Key Stages
- Be a fluent Welsh speaker
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0133, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th February 2019