- Location: Carmarthenshire - West Wales
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: On going
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education, Secondary Education
- Category: 1-2-1 Support, Childcare, Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: ID13
- Salary: £100/105 per day
New Directions Education are looking to recruit School teachers to work in a number of Welsh medium schools in Pumsaint and the surrounding areas, across all Key Stages. The role is focused around working in Welsh language schools so a high level of verbal and written Welsh is essential.
New Directions are the preferred supplier for Welsh medium schools across Wales so we have many opportunities for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will be passionate towards delivering high quality education to Primary school children and will be a friendly and committed individual. The role is open to both NQTs and more experienced teachers
We ask that all our teachers are:
• Registered with the Education Welfare Council (EWC) and hold QTS.
• In possession of a DBS disclosure that is on the Update Service or are able to complete one through New Directions.
• Able to provide references that comment on their teaching ability.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620180,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th June 2018