- Location: Denbighshire - North Wales
- Start Date: ASAP
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education, Secondary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: BD13
- Salary: £90 - £120
New Directions Education are seeking to recruit Welsh Speaking Teachers to work within schools situated throughout the Denbighshire area on a supply basis.
As the preferred supplier of the Denbighshire area, we would be able to provide a wide variety of placements in both Primary and Secondary Welsh Medium schools.
We are looking for enthusiastic and flexible Teachers who would be able to provide pupils with learning experiences of a high standard.
The ideal candidate would be able to provide lessons that meet the curriculum requirements and have excellent organisation skills to assess and mark the pupils work carefully.
From time to time you may be required to teach challenging classes, therefore good classroom management skills and behavior strategies are essential to enhance pupil’s abilities daily.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 21st November 2018