- Location: Denbighshire - North Wales
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Primary Education
- Category: Welsh Language Medium
- Job Ref: BD09
New Directions Education are currently recruiting for a Welsh Speaking Teaching Assistant for a Primary school located in Denbighshire.
The school is is a designated Welsh-medium school which shares a campus with two other schools in the town of Denbigh. Currently, there are around 250 pupils of compulsory school age in the school and 40 pupils aged 3-4 years.
The ideal candidate would be fluent in Welsh in order to promote the aims and objectives of Mudiad Meithrin, Early Years Education and Flying Start.
As a teaching assistant, you would be responsible for supporting / leading activities on a day to day basis. Experience of this would be of an advantage but not necessary as further training will be provided.
Working hours: 8:45 – 10:45 Monday to Friday.
New Directions Education is the premier education recruiter for Welsh language medium (WLM) jobs in schools across Wales. If it is a long or short-term teaching job you are looking for in Wales, register today to be considered for regular work.
Applicants must have excellent spoken and written Welsh language skills. Working within a Welsh medium school is not only rewarding but essential in keeping the Welsh language prominent within our society.
New Directions Education is the master vendor education supply agency throughout Wales, this means we are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across many boroughs across Wales.
We have regular vacancies for:
- Primary school teachers;
- Secondary school subject specialists;
- Cover supervisors;
- Newly qualified teachers (NQTs);
- Teaching assistants;
- Nursery staff.
What can you expect from New Directions Education?
- A dedicated account manager;
- Regular and varied teaching supply work;
- Competitive pay rates;
- Potential long-term teaching roles;
- Fully compliant with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR);
- Network of branches across the UK;
- Preferred supplier to 19 boroughs across the UK;
- Recommend-a-friend scheme;
- Respected reputation throughout the education and recruitment industry.
Please contact New Directions Education for more information on this job vacancy, on 01978 884290, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th October 2018