New Directions Education Manchester is based in a landmark office building at a prominent, central location in Manchester’s established and vibrant business district. New Directions Education is one of the leading teaching supply agencies in England. The team of experienced consultants operate across the city and surrounding areas in recruiting staff for the education sector. As well as providing a professional recruitment service, New Directions also offers a wide range of training courses to support our clients and candidates continuous professional development.
The Manchester office recruits for primary, secondary and additional learning needs (ALN) schools from short-term cover to long-term supply. By working closely with local authorities (LA) they provide the right solution the first time.
New Directions is a member of the education division of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and an umbrella body of the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) formerly the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
We cover the following areas: Manchester, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale, Oldham, Tameside, Trafford, Stockport and Salford.
We recruit for the following positions: Qualified Teachers, Learning Assistants, Newly Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, Education Admin Staff, Caretakers, School Technicians, Invigilators and Nursery Nurses.
- Since the Manchester branch opened in January 2011 the team have registered over 500 candidates.
- The team in Manchester have filled over 7,000 shifts across the region to date (August 2014)
- In a recent satisfaction survey 87% of New Directions candidates said that they would recommend New Directions Education to fellow professionals.
- 73.48% of the bookings placed with the Manchester office are short-term initially.
- There are over 170 schools listed on the Manchester City Council website* for the immediate Manchester areas.
*Accurate August 2014
Our Latest Testimonial
I have found my Account Manager a very professional and efficient individual, who has looked after my work contracts in a smooth and stress free way. She is very warm and welcoming person who is always helping me to secure good work contracts. The professionalism that New Directions take in order to fit the right people with the right work contracts, also the way both sides have easy two way communications about educational matters. I would like to say a big thank you for all the continued support over the last three and half years that I have been registered with New Directions.
James – Candidate Testimonial