Are you a registered Accuracy Checking Technician looking for a new challenge or more hours in the East Midlands?
If you answered yes, New Directions Pharmacy has locum work available near you. We have been supplying pharmacy personnel to our valued clients as a trusted and preferred supplier throughout the UK for over 15 years and we have vacancies in:
- Long Eaton
- And more
We offer our Accuracy Checking Technicians work with a variety of clients across the pharmacy sector in the UK.
You must have a minimum of 6 month’s experience working in a dispensary setting in the UK before we can register you for work.
To be eligible for the role of Accuracy Checking Technician, you must have relevant experience and accredited qualifications for the role, and you must be registered as a Technician with the General Pharmaceutical Council.
As an Accuracy Checking Technician, you will work closely with the registered Pharmacist and you will be responsible for working as part of the pharmacy team to:
- Complete final accuracy checks on dispensed medications prior to supplying patients
- Supply prescription and over-the-counter medications to patients
- Assemble medications to prepare prescriptions
- Provide information to inform and educate patients and other healthcare professionals
- Gather, organising and assessing patient information and maintaining electronic patient information
- Monitor the prescription-filling process to ensure compliance
- Liaise with healthcare providers
- Take an inventory of drugs and placing orders for additional drugs
- Complete patient sales and transactions for over-the-counter medications
- Support and supervise other members of the pharmacy team
Why you’ll love working through New Directions Pharmacy
The benefits of working as an Accuracy Checking Technician with New Directions Pharmacy include:
- Choose the work that suits you
- Work as many or as few days as you want
- Never one day the same
- Work wherever you want, throughout the UK
- Work in a variety of environments
- Gain knowledge and experience of different systems used by our varied clients
- Good pay rates and travel expenses paid (dependent on client)
- You will be assigned your own experienced regional Account Manager, providing you with a single point of contact for your locum work
We look forward to you joining our team!
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd September 2020