Are you looking for a new challenge or flexible hours?
Whether you are newly qualified or you are looking for a change, New Directions has locum work available for you. We are looking for Dispensers, Technicians and ACT’s to join our team across Cheshire and the surrounding areas. New Directions are an award-winning company that has been supplying pharmacy personnel throughout the UK for over 15 years. We are a trusted and preferred supplier to our valued clients including Boots, Lloyds, Rowlands and Tesco which means we are never short of opportunities for you.
As a Locum, you will:
- Undertake all Dispensing duties expected of you
- Fulfil Locum shifts, ensuring that you adhere to the terms of each booking
- Be able to manage your own work schedule
- Be punctual and reliable
Working with New Directions Pharmacy means you will have first refusal on Locum shifts from our clients including Boots, Lloyds, Rowlands (etc.) as well as fantastic benefits, including:
- A dedicated experienced Account Manager who will work with you to understand your needs
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Regularly reviewed and competitive rates of pay
- Block bookings and permanent work opportunities throughout the UK
- Receive up to £50 with our refer a friend scheme
What are New Directions requirements?
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in the UK
- You must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Service
- You must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (Technician/ACT Only)
- You must hold an NVQ Level 3 in Pharmacy Services (Technician/ACT Only)
We look forward to you joining our team!
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 15th June 2022