Are you working as a Dispenser or Pharmacy Assistant and looking for a new challenge or more hours in Hampshire and Dorset?
If you answered yes, New Directions Pharmacy has locum work available near you. We have been supplying pharmacy personnel to our valued clients as a trusted and preferred supplier throughout the UK for over 15 years and we have vacancies in:
– New Milton
– Isle of Wight
– And more
We offer our Dispensers and Pharmacy Assistants work with large multiples such as Lloyds Pharmacy, Well Pharmacy, Rowlands Pharmacy, Day Lewis Pharmacy and Superdrug. We also provide work in supermarkets (Tesco pharmacy, Morrisons Pharmacy), independent pharmacies, hospital out-patient dispensaries and prisons.
Dispensers and Pharmacy Assistants are required to hold an NVQ level 2 in Pharmacy Services.
You must have a minimum of 6 month’s experience working in a dispensary setting in the UK before we can register you for work.
As a Dispenser or Pharmacy Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting licensed Pharmacists by:
– Dispensing prescription medication under direction of a licensed pharmacist
– Counting pills, labelling bottles, pricing and compounding medications to prepare prescriptions
– Gathering, organising and assessing patient information and maintaining electronic patient information
– Monitoring the prescription-filling process to ensure compliance
– Informing and educating patients
– Liaising with healthcare providers
– Taking an inventory of drugs and placing orders for additional drugs
– Completing patient sales and transactions for over-the-counter medications
– Carrying out administrative duties
Why you’ll love working through New Directions Pharmacy
The benefits of working as a Dispenser or Pharmacy Assistant with New Directions Pharmacy include:
– Choose the work that suits you
– Work as many or as few days as you want
– Never one day the same
– Work wherever you want, throughout the UK
– Work in a variety of environments
– Gain knowledge and experience of different systems used by our varied clients
– Competitive pay rates and travel expenses paid (dependent on client)
– You will be assigned your own experienced regional Account Manager, providing you with a single point of contact for your locum work
Register with us as a Dispenser or Pharmacy Assistant in Hampshire and Dorset now.
We look forward to you joining our team!
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd September 2020