- Salary: £12 - 17 per hour
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Locum
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
Are you ready to take charge of your own work schedule? Are you looking for a new challenge or the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge? Whether you are a newly qualified Dispenser or you are looking for a change, New Directions has flexible locum work available to suit your needs. New Directions are an award-winning company that has been supplying pharmacy personnel throughout the UK for over 15 years. We are a trusted and preferred supplier to our valued clients including Lloyds, Rowlands and Tesco which means we are never short of opportunities for you.
As a Locum Dispenser, you will:
- Undertake all Dispensing duties expected of you
- Fulfil Locum shifts, ensuring that you adhere to the terms of each booking
- Be able to manage your own work schedule
- Be punctual and reliable
Working with New Directions Pharmacy means you will have first refusal on Locum shifts from our clients including Lloyds, Rowlands, Morrisons and more, as well as fantastic benefits, including:
- A dedicated experienced Account Manager who will work with you to understand your needs
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Block bookings and permanent work opportunities throughout the UK
- Receive up to £100 with our refer a friend scheme
What are New Directions requirements?
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a Dispenser in the UK
- You must hold an NVQ Level 2 in Pharmacy Services
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.