Have you just qualified as a Pharmacist or are you working as a Pharmacist and looking for a new challenge or more hours in Yorkshire?
If you answered yes, New Directions Pharmacy has locum work available near you. We have been supplying pharmacy personnel to our valued clients as a trusted and preferred supplier throughout the UK for over 15 years and we have vacancies in:
- And more
We offer our Locum Pharmacists work with large multiples such as Boots the Chemist, Lloyds Pharmacy, Well Pharmacy, Rowlands Pharmacy, Day Lewis Pharmacy and Superdrug. We also provide work in supermarkets (Tesco pharmacy, Morrisons Pharmacy), independent pharmacies, hospital out-patient dispensaries and prisons.
To be eligible for the role of Locum Pharmacist, you must be a fully qualified Pharmacist and you must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC), with a valid GPhC number.
You must have a minimum of 6 month’s experience working in a dispensary setting in the UK before we can register you for work.
As a Locum Pharmacist, you will be responsible for:
- Giving advice and information about medications
- Checking and reviewing prescriptions
- Preparing, packaging, labelling and dispensing drugs
- Maintaining stock and keeping records
- Complying with legal requirements and regulations
Why you’ll love working through New Directions Pharmacy
The benefits of working as a Locum Pharmacist with New Directions Pharmacy include:
- Choose the work that suits you
- Work as many or as few days as you want
- Never one day the same
- Work wherever you want, throughout the UK
- Work in a variety of environments
- Gain knowledge and experience of different systems used by our varied clients
- Competitive pay rates and travel expenses paid (dependent on client)
- You will be assigned your own experienced regional Account Manager, providing you with a single point of contact for your locum work
We look forward to you joining our team!
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 0203 394 2622, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 14th January 2022