- Location: Kent
- Salary: £60000
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
Permanent Job Opportunity
Kent (Ramsgate or Sevenoaks or Tenterden)
Our client is independent family-owned company, who operate pharmacies across the South-East of England are looking to appoint a full time permanent pharmacist.
The successful candidate will work in a fast paced, inspiring environment that allows you to deliver genuine care and build great relationships with your patients, customers, and your team.
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition, you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, patients, customers, and external local professionals
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers.
- Have a love of working collaboratively with a team-centred approach
- Have excellent knowledge of pharmacy operations and provisions of national and local services
- Role model communication skills; you will hold excellent face to face interactions to effectively meet the varied needs of customers and patients in pharmacy
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a Pharmacist in the UK
- You must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Completed Mpharm degree.
- 6 weeks holiday (inc BH)
- Full payment of GPhC fees
- Private medical insurance through BUPA
- 20% staff discount
- Bonus payments of £5 on each NMS completed by the Pharmacies
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
What New Directions Professional Ltd offers:
Why you’ll love working through New Directions Pharmacy.The benefits of working as a Dispenser or Pharmacy Assistant with New Directions Pharmacy include:
- Choose the work that suits you
- Work as many or as few days as you want
- Never one day the same
- Work wherever you want, throughout the UK
- Work in a variety of environments
- Gain knowledge and experience of different systems used by our varied clients
- Competitive pay rates and travel expenses paid (dependent on client)
- You will be assigned your own experienced regional Account Manager, providing you with a single point of contact for your locum work