- Location: Wiltshire
- Salary: £50000 per annum
- Start date: To be confirmed
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
Our client is an independent pharmacy who pride themselves on offering their customers a quick, friendly and efficient service. You will be joining a team with 10 years of experience who are keen to provide a wide range of NHS and Private Services.
The successful candidate will be working in a 5000 item per month pharmacy.
To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others. In addition, you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by peers, patients, customers, and external local professionals
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for customers.
- Role model communication skills; you will hold excellent face to face interactions to effectively meet the varied needs of customers and patients in pharmacy
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a Pharmacist in the UK
- You must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Completed Mpharm degree.
- 4 Weeks holiday
- GPHC fees paid
- Any training required paid
New Directions Holding is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.