Are you looking for a new challenge or the opportunity to gain experience and knowledge? Do you want to take charge of your schedule and have flexible working hours? If your answer is yes, then New Directions has flexible locum work available for you. New Directions are an award-winning company that has been supplying pharmacy personnel throughout the UK for over 15 years. We are a trusted and preferred supplier to our valued clients including Boots, Lloyds, Rowlands and Tesco which means we are never short of opportunities. We currently have opportunities in Chelmsford and across Essex.
As a Locum Pharmacist, you will:
- Undertake all Pharmacist duties expected of you in line with the GPhC’s Standards
- Fulfil Locum shifts, ensuring that you adhere to the terms of each booking
- Be able to manage your own work schedule
- Be punctual and reliable
Working with New Directions Pharmacy means you will have first refusal on Locum shifts from our clients including Boots, Lloyds, Well (etc.) as well as fantastic benefits, including:
- A dedicated experienced Account Manager who will work with you to understand your needs
- Flexibility to work around your schedule
- Regularly reviewed and competitive rates of pay
- Block bookings and permanent work opportunities throughout the UK
- Receive up to £100 with our refer a friend scheme
What are New Directions requirements?
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working as a Pharmacist in the UK
- You must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
To begin your journey with New Directions – Apply Now!
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd August 2022