New Directions has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced Pharmacist to join a well-established, family-owned, pharmacy group in Tamworth. This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering 35 hours per week with various shift patterns available.
To be eligible for this role, you must be a fully qualified Pharmacist and you must be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) with a valid GPhC number.
Experience with Proscript Connect PMR would be an advantage.
As a Pharmacist, you will work alongside the team to provide quality pharmacy services and high standards of patient care. Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Undertaking all Pharmacist duties expected of you in line with the GPhC’s Standards
- Giving advice and information about medications
- Checking and reviewing prescriptions
- Preparing, packaging, labelling and dispensing drugs
- Maintaining stock and keeping records
If you share a passion for providing outstanding customer care and pharmacy services, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 10th June 2022