One of our valued national supermarket clients is looking to recruit a permanent and experienced Pharmacy Manager to work on a full-time, permanent basis at their store in Skegness, Yorkshire.
As the Pharmacy Manager, you will have the opportunity to drive and shape your Pharmacy, ensuring it sits at the beating heart of the store. The client takes a holistic approach to healthy living. With its focus on the freshness and goodness of their food, the in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. In their quest to make Britain healthier, they are not just dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but they are also answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. You couldn’t be better placed to advise customers on a balanced diet and healthy eating.
As the Pharmacy Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- You will emphasise the importance of clinical governance and investing time in training your colleagues
- Proactively developing Pharmacy sales, services and profitability in a cost-effective and safe manner, you will adhere to legal, ethical and company requirements/ systems
- You will manage the Department and manage individual staff competence, as well as a high performing Pharmacy Team making sure you develop, implement and share best practice
- Focus on the day to day business, as well as medium-term operation, you will be expected to regularly audit staff, services, systems, records and standards.
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate that you possess the following:
- A Pharmacy degree, professional registration as a practising pharmacist
- Community Pharmacy experience
- Excellent team management and communication skills
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
The client offers the following to its new recruits:
- Very competitive pay
- Great career prospect
- A good benefits package which includes a store discount card, the opportunity to access company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme and more
- Access to industry-leading training programmes
To find out more about this exciting role, or to find out how to apply, please contact Elen Searle by phone or email:
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th November 2019