Due to an increase in demand for Pharmacy support staff in East Sussex, we are urgently looking to grow our pool of locum dispensers and registered Pharmacy technicians in the area.
We are looking for motivated and professional individuals to fill ad-hoc vacancies, short-term bookings, long-term placements and block bookings with accommodation.
You must be at least NVQ level 2 qualified with a minimum of 6 months UK experience in a pharmacy. We offer our locum support staff work with large multiples such as Boots, Lloyds pharmacy, Superdrug, Day Lewis, Rowlands and Well Pharmacy. We also provide work in supermarkets, independent pharmacies, hospital dispensaries and prisons.
The benefits of working as a locum with New Directions include:
- Choosing the hours and work that best suit you
- Never one day the same
- The chance to work as many or as little hours as you want
- The opportunity to work in a variety of environments
- Gain knowledge of different client systems
- Good pay rates and travel expenses paid (client dependent)
To register with us, please click this link
We look forward to you joining our team!
Please contact New Directions Pharmacyfor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th January 2017