- Location: Clydebank - Scotland
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- Duration: Ongoing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Pharmacist
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
A new and exciting role has become available for a newly formed online Pharmacy based in Clydebank. The pharmacy is looking to recruit a qualified Pharmacist to become the Superintendent on a part-time basis for the first 8 weeks (25 hours per week), then progressing into a full-time position (37.5 hours per week).
Within the role as a Superintendent, you will be work in partnership with the Director in driving the business forward, manage a small team of healthcare professionals and leading all aspects of the pharmacy business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Oversee all pharmacy clinical services to ensure they are efficient, effective and safe and also hold overall responsibility for clinical departments
• Collaborate with senior clinical mangers to formulate and implement strategy for clinical services
• Manage the training and development of all Primary Care staff in relation to areas of Medicines Management staff and act as a tutor for staff, when required
• Act as expert knowledge base in clinical pharmacy practice development.
Skills and Experience
• Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council
• Additional post-graduate clinical qualification desirable, but not essential
• Previous experience in a Superintendent role is preferable, but not essential
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 17th June 2019