One of our valued national supermarket clients is looking to recruit a permanent Support Pharmacist to work on a full-time basis at their store in Felixstowe, Suffolk.
As the Support Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the Pharmacy in the absence of the Pharmacy Manager. The client takes a holistic approach to healthy living. With its focus on the freshness and goodness of their food, the in-store pharmacies are a logical step to helping customers look after themselves inside and out. In their quest to make Britain healthier, they are not just dispensing medicines and over-the-counter remedies, but they are also answering customers’ concerns about their health with consultations, diabetes checks, weight loss and smoking cessation advice. You couldn’t be better placed to advise customers on a balanced diet and healthy eating.
As Support Pharmacist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Fully flexible, your role will involve managing professional services
- Working alongside the Pharmacy Manager and accountable for the pharmacy in their absence
- Building customer loyalty
- Contributing to day to day operations
- Developing the Pharmacy Team
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate that you possess the following:
- A Pharmacy degree with professional registration with the GPhC
- Community Pharmacy experience
- MUR and NMS accreditation
- Excellent Customer service
The client offers the following to its new recruits:
- Very competitive pay
- Great career prospects
- A good benefits package which includes a store discount card, the opportunity to access company share options, a highly competitive pension scheme and more
- Access to industry-leading training programmes
Please note, the client will consider candidates wishing to relocate for this role only. Unless committed to relocating, the applicant must reside within a reasonable commute of the store.
To find out more about this exciting role, or to find out how to apply, please contact Elen Searle by phone or email:
Please contact New Directions Pharmacy for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2082 7600, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th November 2019