We at New Directions Social Care Recruitment are pleased to advertise for an additional Learning support assistant, full time role, working for one of Wales’ leading Skills and employment Providers.
The expectations for this role are for you to provide support to our youth learners, 16-19-year old’s with various activities to help them to participate fully in their training programme. Providing direct support to learners based on their individual needs and
support them to progress towards and successfully achieve their learning outcomes.
This will role will be undertaken mainly at Blackwood but can also be required to cover various other sites across South Wales
Experience & Qualifications;
Experience of working with young people in a similar role
Good organisational skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge of delivering learning programme or providing 1-2-1 support
Flexible in approach.
Ability to work under pressure.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th March 2019