- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Adult Services, Adult Support Workers
- Apply Now
Are you an experienced complex needs residential support worker? Are you passionate about supporting adults with complex needs & challenging behaviour and looking for a new challenge?
Help our residents to integrate into their community and their new home in Bridgend
You will encourage independence and support their development pathway through individual care plans & daily engagement with other residents and on an individual basis
As a support worker within our residential service, you will be driven to provide holistic & ongoing support and care for adults with complex needs & challenging behaviour
You will be a vital member in our multi-disciplinary team and work alongside other Healthcare Professionals to support and manage existing care plans.
Working as a Support Worker in our purpose-built settings, you will:
- build strong relationships with the residents you support
- deliver high standards of care in line with individual and person-centred care plans
- work with our service users to develop and encourage independence where suitable
- Provide a holistic approach to the adults within your care
As well as a day rate starting at £120 per day, we offer incredible benefits including:
- Free onsite parking
- Ongoing and free CPD & Training relevant to your workload
- Casual dress code
- Discounted or free food provision
- Additional hours & sleep ins paid at £71.28 per sleep
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity to support children with complex needs and challenging behaviour you will need to:
- Be committed and passionate about supporting children in a residential setting
- Be able to commit to any of the following shift patterns – days, nights, evenings & weekends other shift patterns maybe required including long days with sleeps
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Find out more about our home and apply by contacting Adam Macauley on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email [email protected] with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 17th September 2021