- Location: Bridgend - South East Wales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £18,000 - £24,000 per annum
- Apply Now
We at New Directions Social Care Recruitment are pleased to advertise for an Adult Tutor, working for one of Wales’ leading Skills and employment providers.
The expectations are for you to provide a learning and employability framework to Adult learners, ensuring the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of training. Providing support to unemployed adults to gain and sustain employment through improving their employability skills.
This will role will cover the following areas:
South East Wales (Bridgend / RCT / Cardiff / Blackwood)
Experience & Qualifications;
Qualified or with the potential and willingness to work towards
• ESW Communication / AON / ICT Level 2
• Basic / Essential Skills 8375 Level 3 practitioners (or equivalent) qualification
Training experience and / or qualification
Experience of working with vulnerable adults.
Full driving license with the use of own vehicle
Experience of delivering Essential Skills
Good communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Excellent organisational skills
Excellent Administrative skills
Ability to work to targets and deadlines
Ability to develop course material.
Knowledge of training industry
Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding
Self motivated, self starter
Flexible in approach
Ability to work under pressure
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 12th March 2019