- Location: Gloucestershire - South West
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Residential, Adult Services, Care & Support, Care Work, Homelessness, Substance Misuse, Support Work
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £8.50 - £9.00 per hour
- Apply Now
Are you looking a rewarding job where every day you can make the difference?
Are you looking for extra hours?
Are you looking to expand your experience in care?
We are looking for care assistants and support workers who are interested in picking up extra hours or flexible full-time work in Stroud, Gloucester and surround areas.
New Directions Social Care is a recruitment and training provider to the social care and nursing sectors. We are operational 365 days a year, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Our team of experienced consultants are committed to providing both our candidates and clients with the very highest level of service.
We are recruiting:
- Care Assistant Vacancies
- Children’s Residential Support Workers
- Learning Disability Support Workers
- Mental Health Support Worker
- Hostel Support Workers
All you need is a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 13th September 2019