- Location: Rhondda Cynon Taff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Care Work, Elderly Residential
- Job Ref: AJ
- Salary: £7.20 - £8.00 per hour
- Apply Now
We are looking for passionate and dedicated carers to join our team in providing care to elderly clients in Torfaen.
The successful applicant must have relevant experience working with the elderly and with Dementia.
Working within a specialised unit, it is vital that the applicant have training in;
- Manual Handling
- Protection of Vulnerable Adults
- Infection Control
- First Aid
- Health and Safety
- Dementia Awareness
New Directions provides the highest quality standards of care, and in return provides care assistants with excellent rates of pay, holiday pay and free ongoing training.
All successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th November 2016