- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Care Work
- Job Ref: JP
- Salary: £8 plus per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are recruiting for on-going temporary workers to assist our client based in various locations in Bristol and the surrounding areas.
The service caters for service users, some requiring personal care and manual handling.
In order to qualify for this role you must have a minimum of 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in a similar line of work that we can reference. We can offer a variety of shifts and the opportunity for on-going.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th April 2018