- Location: Neath Port Talbot
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Adult Services
- Category: Care Assistants
- Apply Now
Care Assistants Needed for Port Talbot
Pay: £9.00 – £9.50
Male & Female Applicants Welcome!
We are currently recruiting for residential care homes in Port Talbot which has easy access from the M4, so would suit those who commute from further out; along with those more local.
Our client is currently recruiting for staff to support with care provisions within an Adult care home and will be providing work on a continuous basis for most of the year!
We are seeking those who are experienced within the care sector and have a valid moving and handling certificate.
You will also possess an empathetic & caring approach to residents needs and be comfortable working as part of a dynamic & fast paced team.
Daily duties will involve the provision of a range of care needs to elderly residents, which include feeding/ dressing/ hoisting as well as other associated duties.
Your role will also require you to complete care plans and manage daily activities with the residents & may require the need for shift cover at short notice.
If are passionate about great care & can meet the criteria then we would love to hear from you!
For further information or to apply, please call Social Care now on 01792 620 190 option 1 & ask for Adam.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 24th February 2021