- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time
- Sector: Administration
- Job Ref: NS
- Salary: From £18,000 per year
- Apply Now
New Directions are actively recruiting an ambitious, driven, and caring Care Co-Ordinator in Cardiff to manage and develop the business and ensure compliance.
As a Care Co-ordinator, you will play an integral part in managing the daily communications of our site. You must be extremely personable as you will be liaising with the entire team to ensure all our valued Clients needs are met. This role is extremely fast paced and requires someone truly dedicated and able to remain positive and professional when working under pressure.
- To be accountable to the registered manager for the smooth running of day to day client communication
- To ensure the scheduling is carried out efficiently enabling the caregivers to spend the allocated care time with each client and to allow for travel time
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- To identify and match the most suitable caregivers for each package
- Experience in a customer service setting, building up relationships
- Highly determined, driven and ambitious, with the desire to make a real difference and assist in the growth of a new office
- Good computer skills including proficient use of MS Office, the ability to produce reports and good computer systems knowledge
- Strong administration skills and ability to manage multiple work loads
- Extremely well organized, excellent planning and prioritising ability with high attention to detail
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2019