- Location: Newport - South Wales
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Care Work
- Job Ref: RD
- Salary: Between £17,000 and £20,000 plus on call payments
- Apply Now
New Directions are looking for an experienced Care Co-ordinator where responsibilities would include working within a team to supervise and grow an effective and efficient home care service within a defined geographic region.
- To ensure the office portrays a professional image of the Company.
- To answer the telephone promptly, giving your name and title within the corporate greeting.
- To ensure the provision of high quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home.
- To recruit, supervise and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults.
- To ensure consistent application of companies policies, procedures and approved practice and to promote the aims of the Company.
- To liaise with placement teams, social workers, care managers, families to accept new and decreased care packages.
- To record all new care packages and changes to existing care packages on the system immediately they are received.
- To provide service users with accurate and timely schedules of Care Workers providing care.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy,on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 19th June 2017