- Location: Swansea - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Sector: Care Work, Elderly Residential, Management
- Apply Now
Located in a rural area within Swansea, providing high standards of care for patients with various needs. The home can accommodate specialist care categories as well general nursing.
The right person for this role:
• Has either their NVQ level 5 in Health and Social Care or willing to complete certification within 1 year
• Willing to work various shift patterns including Bank Holidays
• Must hold very strong interpersonal skills and excellent admin skills
• Good leadership
• Attention to detail in key areas such as regulatory requirements
The home encourages where possible the residents to partake in various activities that are run daily by staff. The home is set on lovely grounds with outdoor seating for the residents to enjoy in the warmer months. There is plenty of opportunities to develop further knowledge with ongoing training provided for all aspects of the care sector.
Salary £30,000-£35,000 depending on experience/qualifications
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy,on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 23rd January 2018