- Location: Bristol - South West
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent, Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: OM
- Salary: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
- Apply Now
We are currently recruiting for fulltime and part time temporary Residential Support workers to work in various children’s homes in and on the outskirts of Bristol. We have several positions available for both waking night staff and day staff on a temporary basis with full time hours available. Our client works towards providing young people with the greatest opportunity to grow intellectually and morally within an environment which is safe and nurturing.
Candidates applying should have experience in the following;
- Emotional & Behavioural Difficulties
- Complex Needs
- Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities
- Challenging Behaviours
- Asperger Syndrome
Duties will include;
- Supporting the development of the children and Young people.
- Ensuring the safety of the service user, reporting any safeguarding issues.
- To promote the independence of all Children and Young people in your care.
- To provide assessment and care to a high standard – meeting physical, behavioural and emotional needs.
- To fully participate and support young people during outdoor education activities.
- Liaise with other professionals including teachers, parents and carers.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 6th September 2019