- Location: Gloucestershire - South West
- Job Type: Full Time, Part Time, Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: KK
- Salary: £8.00 - £9.50 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are currently working with a national care provider to children in the looked after care sector.
We have urgent vacancies for experienced children’s residential workers to undergo work in the Gloucester area.
As a New Directions Support Worker you must have 6 months paid or 12 months voluntary experience in the sector and have a genuine passion and empathy for working with children. You will be an integral part of our team and you will be valued , informed and receive consistent work, we also offer a competitive hourly rate of around £8.00 -£9.50 per hour , full or part time hours and the opportunity for free training to aid your CPD.
We have immediate interviews available and can also offer a remote interviewing option to suit you.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Carefor more information on this job vacancy,on 0117 314 3512, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 9th November 2016