- Location: Shropshire - Midlands
- Job Type: Temporary
- Sector: Children's Residential
- Job Ref: LH
- Salary: From £8 per hour
- Apply Now
New Directions Social Care are proud to advertise for a national UK Children’s Residential provider, who are looking for Residential Support Workers to work in a 4 bedded private children’s home in Shropshire, England.
For this role our clients are looking for youth or adolescent workers who have a proven ability and understanding of working with teenagers in care, challenging behaviours and emotional problems.
- This home doubles up as an outdoor activity centre where children have the right to outdoor educational learning in a fun environment.
- You will not need to be qualified as the client is willing to train staff.
- We are ideally looking for staff members who are flexible and can work days, sleep ins and waking nights.
- You will need to have a full drivers license and have access to your own vehicle due to the rural location of this home.
- All staff for this home need to be over 22 years of age.
- Working as part of a friendly, established team
- 24 hour On Call Service in place
- Flexibility to choose where, when and how much you want to work
- Competitive pay rates
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Award winning company
- Online Services to access to your information; payslips, request holiday pay
- Full booking confirmation before you start
- Access to FREE Training Courses and personal development
- Respected reputation throughout the Social Care and recruitment industry
Experience:Please be advised that we require a minimum 6 months paid social care experience or 12 months relevant voluntary experience.
DBS:We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a robust recruitment procedure and hold a fully enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 20th June 2018