- Location: Cardiff - South Wales
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Job Ref: GF
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- Apply Now
We are currently looking to recruit NVQ Assessors in Childcare (Level 2, 3 and 5) to increase the performance of the company in the attainment of positive outcomes through the delivery of training, thereby achieving continuous improvement in company performance and quality provision.
• Deliver training programmes to assigned learners/clients ensuring the highest possible standards are achieved.
• Ensure IV system is performed and maintained as per code pf practice
• Maintain Award Body records as per code of practice.
• Ensure positive outcomes are evidenced.
• Monitor and ensure the timely completion and accuracy of all trainee documentation required to reflect a true and accurate record of the learning route and progress.
• Covering a regional area, travelling to visit learners in workplace to undertake assessments
• Complete ILP’s and map out learning routes for individuals
• Reference and mark evidence collated in the workplace for NVQ and Key Skill requirements.
• Completion of learner attendance records and learners guided contact hours ensuring audit requirements are met
• Contribute to the planning, monitoring and achievement of agreed performance targets.
• To arrange further training through day release and to deliver in-house training support as required.
• Develop course material to support the delivery requirements.
• Liaise with other team members in the development and delivery of courses.
• Maintain appropriate records of clients achievements and meet performance criteria as laid down by relevant awarding bodies.
• Facilitation of tests as per awarding body requirements.
• Maintain good working relationships with Employers and identify business opportunities within companies.
• Give additional support to trainees when required.
• Complying with and working within the companies lone working policy
• Complying with the companies policies and procedures in relation to safe driving and complying with legislation
• Complying with the companies mileage claim procedure
• CAVA qualification or equivalent
• Experience of work based learning
• ESW Communication level 2
• ESW Application of number level 2
• Knowledge of ESW requirements
• Full driving license
• IT literate
• Self motivated, self starter
Apply now for immediate consideration.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150,or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 2nd May 2018