- Location: Oxfordshire
- Job Type: Permanent
- Sector: Children Services
- Category: Children Residential Support Worker
- Apply Now
Calling all Children Residential Support Workers in Alvescot, Oxfordshire! We are recruiting for full time, permanent support workers that have a background of supporting children and young people to come on board with one of the leading providers of specialist education and care for children and YP in the UK.
New Directions Social Care is working on behalf of this national organisation to find and source the very best support workers in the area. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a brand new residential service and one that offers a fantastic salary, along with a market leading benefits package.
What we want from you:
- Relevant experience of working with children and young people
- The right attitude and approach towards young people and their challenging behaviours.
- You’re keen to complete a Level 3 Diploma for Residential Childcare (England) within two years if you don’t already hold the qualification.
- You have held a full UK driving licence for at least 12 months.
What’s in it for you?
The benefit of doing a role like this is it feels good. Every day brings a sense of achievement but you’ll also be receiving the below benefits as part of your package!
- Salary Up to £27,347 per annum
- £1,000 per annum Attendance Incentive Scheme
- 35 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
- Life Insurance based on two times your annual base salary
- We’ll cover the £6,000 cost of your qualification
- Health cash plan e.g. dental, optical and physiotherapy
- 24/7 counselling service
- Cycle to Work and tax free Childcare Vouchers
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 029 2039 0150, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 29th July 2021