Are you an experienced children’s residential support worker? Are you passionate about supporting children with challenging behaviour and additional needs and looking for a new challenge? Help our young people to integrate into their community and their new home in Ogmore Vale
You will encourage independence and support their development pathway through individual care plans. As a support worker within our residential service, you will be driven to provide ongoing support and care for young people with complex needs, challenging behaviour and emotional dysregulation.
You will be a vital member in our multi-disciplinary team and work alongside other Healthcare Professionals to support and manage existing care plans.
Working as a Support Worker in our 4-bed home, you will:
- build strong relationships with the young people you support
- deliver high standards of care in line with individual and person-centred care plans
- work with young people to develop and encourage independence where suitable
As well as pay rates starting at £120.00 per shift, we offer incredible benefits including:
- Free parking
- Ongoing and free CPD & Training relevant to your workload
- Accrued holiday pay – a savings pot you can take out at any time to allow you a break from work
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity to support children with complex needs and challenging behaviour you will need to:
- Be committed and passionate about supporting children in a residential setting
- Be able to commit to any of the following shift patterns – 8am to 8pm/ 8pm to 8am/ other shift patterns maybe required including long days with sleeps
- Be able to undertake an enhanced DBS check
Find out more about our home and apply by contacting Adam Macauley on 02920 390 150 Option 1 or email [email protected] with your CV. Not for you, but you know the perfect person for the job? We offer £50 for every successful referral, call us to refer a friend.
Please contact New Directions Social Care for more information on this job vacancy, on 01792 620190, or use our form below to enquire about this job vacancy.
Last modified: 25th August 2021